25 Tools: A Toolbox for Learning Professionals 2009

Here is a great SlideShare presentation of Web 2.0 tools for teachers by Jane Hart, founder of the Centre for Learning & Performance Technologies, “one of the world’s most-visited and most popular learning sites on the Web, with over 8,000 unique visitors a day.”

If you visit this site, you can go to the Directory of Learning Tools where you can access over 3,000 tools for learning – and the good thing is that over 2,300 of them are free!

Jane is currently compiling a 2009 list of the Top 100 Tools for Learning, so if you would like to share your Top 1o Favourtie Tools, click on this link

My Top 10 Favourite Tools so far:

Animoto, Cooliris, Diigo, Jing, Ning, Prezi, SlideShare, Twitter, Vodpod, VoiceThread
 (This was a difficult list to choose!)

View more presentations from Jane Hart.

2 thoughts on “25 Tools: A Toolbox for Learning Professionals 2009

1. Please accept my invitation to join LearningFront.com. I think you will like the way we integrated social media with professional development tools. And it has a track record for helping schools to increase student achievement. Please let me know what you think. Thanks. Nick Hobar

http:www.learningfront.com

2. If you are evaluating elearning tools. Please take a look at SCATE Ignite Standard and Professional. (www.scateignite.com).
    SCATE Technologies has weekly Thursday webinars at 2PM EST. Contact Gary Gozdor at 248-371-0315 x119 or ggozdor@scate.com to register.